We are excited to welcome visitors to Season Two of The TANK Center for Sonic Arts at 233 County Road 46, in Rangely, Colorado.
• Open Saturdays at The TANK: 9am-1pm.
Every Saturday from May through October, the public is invited to enjoy, explore, and experience a shared sonic environment (no reservations required).
This is the ONLY time when visitors are able to visit The TANK without attending an event or reserving private time (for which there are usually admission fees).
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970)368-2657 for more information.
• To record in The TANK, or to reserve The TANK for a private visit, PLEASE PLAN AHEAD! The schedule fills quickly, so give us plenty of time to fit you in if you want a private session in The TANK!
Visit our webpage about reserving time in The TANK for recording or exploring.
• Reserving The TANK for a GROUP visit? Fill out an application here.
Or contact us at email@example.com or (970)368-2657.
A few things to know about your visit:
• A limited number of people can enter The TANK at a time, though we’ll make sure everyone has an opportunity to spend time inside.
• Children must be supervised by adults at all times, inside and outside The TANK.
• No shoes in The TANK — we’ll ask you to remove your footwear at the door (or wear socks over your shoes).
• No food or drinks allowed inside The TANK. (You can picnic on the grounds, though.)
• Please turn off your electronic devices before you enter The TANK.
• The weather affects The TANK in a variety of ways. Best to dress in layers.
The TANK Center for Sonic Arts is located at 233 County Road 46, in Rangely, Colorado 81648. Rangely is roughly:
- Five hours from Denver
- Four hours from Salt Lake City
- Two hours from Grand Junction, Colorado
- An hour and fourty five minutes from Rifle, Colorado
- An hour and a half from Fruita, Colorado
- An hour from Vernal, Utah
- Forty-Five minutes from the Dinosaur National Monument / Dinosaur Quarry Visitor Center
- Twenty minutes from the Dinosaur National Monument / Canyon Visitors Center
WHILE IN RANGELY
The town of Rangely offers 3 motels, 2 museums, nearby Freemont Rock Art, wild mustangs, restaurants, a college, camping, and bicycle trails. Dinosaur National Monument, on the White River, is only 20 miles away.
WHERE TO STAY
The Blue Mountain Inn
Exclusive lodging partner of The TANK.
Ask for special TANK rates.
Make reservations online, or call: 970-675-8888
The Bell House B&B 970-629-5317
Rangely Camper Park
And, of course, there are hotels and B&Bs in the surrounding towns.
HAPPENINGS AT THE TANK
Join our email list for updates about reserving time in The TANK for private and small group visits, recording, and volunteering at The TANK. We’ll keep you posted about concerts, performances, workshops, and other activities at The TANK Center for Sonic Arts.