We are excited to welcome visitors to Season Two of The TANK Center for Sonic Arts.
• Open Saturdays at The TANK: 9am-1pm.
Every Saturday from May 6 through October 28th, 2017
The public is invited to enjoy, explore, and experience a shared sonic environment.
Call (970)368-2657 for hours of operation and updates .
• Reserve The TANK for a private visit, or Record in The TANK:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (970)368-2657 for fees and availability.
A few things to know about your visit
• A limited number of people can enter The TANK at a time, though we’ll make sure everyone has an opportunity to spend time inside.
• Children must be supervised by adults at all times, inside and outside The TANK.
• No shoes in The TANK — we’ll ask you to remove your footwear at the door.
• No food or drinks allowed inside The TANK. (You can picnic on the grounds, though.)
• Please turn off your electronic devices before you enter The TANK.
• The weather affects The TANK in a variety of ways. Best to dress in layers.
The TANK Center for Sonic Arts is located at 233 County Road 46, in Rangely, Colorado 81648— 4 hours from Salt Lake City, 5 hours from Denver, 1.5 hours from Grand Junction, by car. Rangely is roughly:
- Two hours from Grand Junction, Colorado
- Five hours from Denver
- Four hours from Salt Lake City
- An hour and a half from Fruita, Colorado
- An hour and fourty five minutes from Rifle, Colorado
- Twenty minutes from the Dinosaur National Monument / Canyon Visitors Center
- Forty-Five minutes from the Dinosaur National Monument / Dinosaur Quarry Visitor Center
WHILE IN RANGELY
The town of Rangely offers 3 motels, 2 museums, nearby Freemont Rock Art, wild mustangs, restaurants, a college, camping, and bicycle trails. Dinosaur National Monument, on the White River, is only 20 miles away.
HAPPENINGS AT THE TANK
Join our email list for updates about reserving time in The TANK for private and small group visits, recording, and volunteering at The TANK. We’ll keep you posted about concerts, performances, workshops, and other activities at The TANK Center for Sonic Arts.